Job Status/Type : Full time, Employee
* Career Level : Just graduated or 1~2 years Experienced (Non-Manager)
* Job Description : Research engineer on computer vision, pattern recognition and image processing field
* The top three skills that are the most important for this position are:
- Pattern recognition/ Image processing, C/C++ programming, Matlab programming
* Qualifications and Requirements:
- MS degree in computer vision/pattern recognition/image processing, Computer science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent field with relevant research experience
- Experience with C/C++, Visual Studio, Matlab required.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills desired.
- Experience with real-time embedded systems preferred.
- Experience in biometrics industry preferred.
- Experience with lenses, optics, illumination, sensors preferred.
- Self motivated, Team player
- Research, develop and implement image-based algorithms for detection and classification.
- Prepare patent, project reports, technical papers, and occasionally present papers at professional conferences.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume (CV) electronically as MS Word documents to email@example.com.